Serving: Today March 31 2019
|Greeters||Sunny & Ji Won Kim||Antonio Arballon &
|Coffee||Althea Strudwick &
|DJ & Clara Kim|
|Counters||David Radbourne &
|Edith Radbourne &
|Power Point||Brent Weerts||Clara Choi|
|Ji Won Kim
|Sung Won Kim
|Reading||Rev. DJ Kim||Thomas Wagner|
|Singing||Ella Marie Weerts||Althea & Lori|
|Duty Elder||DJ Kim & Gary Weerts|
Children Aged 3 – 12 are invited to join our KidBlast program held downstairs after the “Children’s Time”. Our Nursery is located in the downstairs Hall.
NEXT BIBLE STUDY is Tuesday March 26 from 10:00 to 11:30 AM in the church. If you haven’t already joined this study group, we invite you to do so.
NEXT YOUTH GROUP meeting is Friday April 12 at 5:30pm.
Come expecting fun times and some new things on the horizon! Bring your friends, too!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY & HAPPY ANNIVERSARY THIS MONTH to Trevor Fower, Marianne Lazaro, Frans Viljoen, Rev. Dennis Howard, Lynda Wundele, Garry Hankte, Jason Feick,
Langley Presbyterian Church Lent & Holy Week Services Lenten Services of Healing – We plan to hold services of healing at the church beginning at 6:30 PM on the following Sundays in Lent: March 24 and April 7&14
Holy Week Services
– April 15, 16 & 17 at 6:30 PM services of reflection.
– April 18 Maundy Thursday potluck dinner at 5:30PM with communion followed by a Tennebrae service at 7:15.
– April 19 Good Friday Service with communion at 10:00 AM
– April 21 Easter Sunday Service at 10:00 AM
All are welcome to come and worship with us.
Enduring Legacy Fund Coffee & Chat
– We are pleased to announce that Mr. Mark Brandsma of Covenant Financial will speak to us on Saturday March 30 at 10:00 AM. As we gather for coffee and some goodies, Mark will help us to understand some different ways we can plan our finances that will benefit us personally while helping achieve our target of growing the Langley Presbyterian Church Enduring Legacy Fund by $40,000 this year. You are cordially invited to come and hear what Mark has to say. There is a sign-up sheet at the back of the church so you can indicate your intention to attend this important event.
Choir Practice Time
Saturday, March 23 1:30
Saturday, March 30 2:30
Saturday, April 6 1:30
Saturday, April 20 1:30
Easter Sunday, 9:00am
Would any one who has yard waste pick up at their home be able to take one or two yard waste bags, located at the front east side of the church, where staff park. Thank you so very much.
There are a number of pot holes in our parking lot after our winter weather. Anyone wishing to help fill these holes please contact Louise McAree @ 604-530-6097. Or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
PCC MISSION MOMENTS Honouring Indigenous art
St. Andrew’s Presbyterian Church in Picton, ON is building relationships with Indigenous people through the celebration of Indigenous art and culture. The church is now home to the largest Indigenous mural on a church in Canada. The congregation received permission by award-winning Métis visual artist and author Christi Belcourt to reproduce her Art Gallery of Ontario commissioned piece, Wisdom of the Universe. A team of Toronto muralists spent one week recreating the 37’x 36’ mural on the church’s north exterior wall. The entire mural is comprised of dots to represent beadwork, which is a common theme in much of Belcourt’s work.