Langley Presbyterian Church is seeking a Church Administrator to provide secretarial and administrative support to the Minister and other ministries of the church. This position includes duties of a complex and confidential nature, and reports to the LPC Personnel Committee.
- professing Christian, in agreement with the doctrines and viewpoint of LPC Church (see What We Believe)
- experience in office administration OR enrolled in or completed courses in computerized word processing, database, and spreadsheet applications (i.e., Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher and Outlook) in a PC environment
- knowledge of standard office procedures (records, filing, equipment)
- excellent organizational, proofreading and editing skills
- excellent interpersonal oral and written communication skills in English
- ability to work both independently and with others
Main duties include:
- reception services: answering the telephone, responding to e-mails, sorting mail, and greeting office visitors
- typing variety of documents including weekly church bulletin
- managing church bookings, updating calendar on-line
- managing upkeep and maintenance of office equipment and supplies
The successful candidate must be a Canadian citizen or permanent resident legally entitled to work in Canada.
Please submit your resume and cover letter outlining your interest and faith commitment to:
Bev Feick, LPC Personnel Committee via e-mail to email@example.com or via mail to: 20867 44 Ave, Langley, BC V3A 5A9.
DEADLINE: September 1st, 2021