We are happy to announce that church services have resumed. However we will continue following strict Pre-closure Covid procedures.
- Temperature check at church front door
- Mask required
- Hand sanitizer upon entering sanctuary
- Physical distancing
- Singing with a mask while in the pews – no hymnbooks in the pews. Songs are printed in the bulletin.
- No Sunday School until September at the earliest
- Ushers will direct congregation where to sit & exit the sanctuary
- If any of the following please stay home
- Usual precautions – if ill or symptoms in past 14 days?
- Travel out of the area?
- Large gathering?
While we are without a minister at this time, our interim minister Rev. Willem van de Wall will be sharing his live services through YouTube.
Click on this link and to join Cooke’s Presbyterian church in worship.
Click Here for those who would like to read along with this week’s sermon. Or find previous sermons you’d like to revisit.
We hope that this YouTube service of worship contributes to your celebration of the Sabbath this week.
We know it is not the same as being together face-to-face but under the circumstances, it’s the best we can do.
See you on Sunday.
Please contact our church office if you have any questions or need assistance during this challenging time. May God be with you as you pray for and work to support your neighbours.
The people of Langley Presbyterian Church welcome you to join with us this week in:
- worshiping God
- celebrating God’s involvement in our lives
- enjoying friendship with one another
- expressing faith in loving service to our community
We gather each Sunday morning at 10:00am for worship and in small group gatherings throughout the month.
We are young and old, on our own, in families, retired, students, on-the-job and at-home. Some of us have been Christians for a long time; some of us have recently begun to try to live a life that pleases God – most of us are still asking questions about God and to God.
We pray that through our everyday words and actions the light of Jesus will shine so that everyone will know him better.
“To Glorify and enjoy God”
“To make the light of Jesus Christ shine upon our community”